The floral punch of the Stella Square was inspired by the shadows cast by late harvest sunflowers in bloom. Hand made from durable Tyvek®, this solar lantern creates ornate floral patterns by night.
Soji Solar Lanterns are equipped with one AAA rechargeable battery, solar panel, bright LED light and stainless steel hardware. Designed for outdoor use.
- Dimensions: 7.25″ H x 11″ W
- Material: Weather-resistant DuPont™ Tyvek® material
- Uses: Hanging
- Battery: Included, (1 x AAA rechargeable NiMH 700 mAh 1.2v), replaceable
- Bulb: LED
- Solar Housing: Solar Panel 2.25″ x 1.625″, on/off switch w/ photosensor (Automatically turns on at night)
- Rated for Outdoor Use: Yes, year-round
- Cordless: Yes
- Collapsible: Yes
- Packaging: 12.125″ H x 11.25″ W x 1.625″ D / 0.62 lbs
DuPont™ and Tyvek® are trademarks or registered trademarks of DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
How do I set up and use my solar lantern?
Setting up your solar lantern is easy! Remove the plastic battery tab (2021 and newer models). Turn the solar panel switch to “on”, install your lantern supports, and then hang your lantern in direct sunlight (6 hours for best results) with the solar panel facing up. Once the sun goes down and it gets dark enough, your lantern photosensor will turn the lantern on automatically!
Can my solar lantern be left outside year-round?
Yes, Allsop Home & Garden Lanterns are designed so that they can survive in the outdoors! Our fabrics are tough and we use stainless steel and other materials that can handle the weather. While we expect that you will get multiple years of service from your lanterns, over time they will experience normal wear from being outside. Some consumers take their lanterns down in winter, especially in areas with snow and ice.