IYN String Light Pole Stands with Fence Brackets are the perfect solution for hanging string lights or lanterns! Our unique bracket system allows you to mount the poles to fence posts or railings and offer an ample extension for bypassing the top cap of a fence post or the railing edge.
- Powder-coated steel pole attaches to fence posts, metal or wood railings, or concrete walls to hang string lighting.
- Each pole comes with 2 brackets and 4 wood screws to mount poles against fence posts.
- The pole is 2-pieces, 9’6″ feet tall (114 inches) and made of 1 ¾ inch steel tubing with a sturdy carabiner clip on the top of the pole to secure the string lights.
- Brackets are 4.25″ long and 2″ deep allowing the pole to bypass a standard fence post cap or railing cap.
If attaching to metal railings or concrete walls you will need to get proper metal or concrete screws.
Can hang up to a 30-foot span of G40 String Lights or a 25-foot span of heavy-duty thick Edison lights as seen at Costco. Connect the lights from a pole to a nearby tree or structure or use multiple poles to add a beautiful ambiance to any area. They withstand nearly all weather elements and come in black textured powder coating.
- (2) metal tubes slide together to create a 9’6″-foot (114-inch) pole
- (1) 1.5 inch carabiner clip for attaching lights
- (2) metal brackets with 2 clamps, 4 bolts, 4 washers, 4 wing nuts, and 4 wood screws – use #3 Phillips bit to install screws